It's all over but the game in Mobile, Alabama.
Mobile has been the main NFL gathering spot for the last week thanks to the Senior Bowl on Saturday, and more importantly the week of practice leading up to it. Many of the best senior prospects in the nation have put their skills on display for NFL scouts and coaches in an effort to improve their draft stock. They'll do so again on Saturday when the Senior Bowl is played, but it was the workouts from Monday through Thursday that really drew the scouts' attention.
More from the 2014 Senior Bowl:
- Jeremiah, Charles Davis and Mike Mayock weigh in with their predictions for the game itself, including Davis' belief that Clemson quarterback Tajh Boyd will shine.
- The NFL Network analysts discuss several players whose stock went up during the week, including Notre Dame tackle Zack Martin, Auburn defensive end Dee Ford and Virginia tackle Morgan Moses.
- Davis and Mayock discuss the most intriguing players at the Senior Bowl, focusing mostly on a group of big cornerbacks that includes Utah's Keith McGill and two small-school prospects in Liberty's Walt Aikens and Lindenwood's Pierre Desir.
- Jeremiah ranks the best quarterbacks at the Senior Bowl, handing the gold medal to Fresno State's Derek Carr and the silver to Eastern Illinois' Jimmy Garoppolo.
- At the NFLN desk, the analysts highlight the players who "made the most money" during the week of practice, beginning with Zack Martin and Aaron Donald but also noting such lower-profile prospects as Cal defensive tackle Deandre Coleman and Michigan tackle/guard Michael Schofield.