Is Your Nonprofit, 501c3 Organization Looking for a Unique Fundraiser?
Tired of car washes and selling candy bars? Try something new! Nonprofit organizations who have fundraised with Aramark at Raymond James Stadium have made up to $50,000 in one season!
FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT JESSICA HACKLEY, AT 813-240-9839 OR HACKLEY-JESSICA@ARAMARK.COM
1. What would my organization be participating in while fundraising at Raymond James Stadium? Aramark at Raymond James Stadium utilizes nonprofit organizations to operate concessions stands during events. Your group would take "ownership" of a concessions stand. Your organization would be responsible for counting inventory, handling money, preparing food, selling product, cleaning, and providing customer service to guests during events.
2. Does my group need to be identified as a 501c3 organization?
Yes, it is required that your group provides a 501(c)3 Letter of Determination from the IRS. Aramark may accept other tax-exempt statuses such as 501(c)7. For more information please visit www.irs.gov/charities/charitable/index.html.
3. What is the minimum age requirement for a volunteer? The minimum age to serve alcohol per Florida law is 18. All concessions locations at Raymond James Stadium do serve alcohol. We require all volunteers to be 18 years of age or older.**
4. Is there required training?
Every volunteer that participates in our fundraising program is required to attend an in-person orientation that includes customer service, food safety, and alcohol safety (Techniques for Effective Alcohol Management). These trainings are held at the stadium throughout the football season. The training expires 3 years from the date attended. "Group leads" or your core group members are required to attend an operational training. Each organization should have a minimum of 4 volunteers attend the group lead training. This training will include cash handling, inventory, register, and operational training. Each organization is required to have 2 trained leads at each event.
5. How many volunteers do we need?
The average stand requires 15 volunteers. We do have multiple stand locations that each require a different number of volunteers. Stand assignments will be decided on a case by case basis depending upon the size of the organization and the stand locations available.
2017 Incentive Package
12 Game Package - $50/person + commission
Mandatory events: 10 Bucs games, Outback Bowl, 1 other event of your choosing (USF, FAMU, or Monster Jam 1 & 2)
15 Game Package - $55/person + commission
Mandatory events: 10 Bucs games, Outback Bowl, Monster Jam 1&2, 2 USF games of your choice
18 Game Package - $65/person + commission
Mandatory events: 10 Bucs games, Outback Bowl, Monster Jam 1 & 2, FAMU vs Tennessee, 4 USF games of your choice
21 Game Package - $75/person + commission
Mandatory events: 10 Bucs games, Outback Bowl, Monster Jam 1 & 2, FAMU vs Tennessee, 7 USF games
Food Portable Package - $60/person + commission
Mandatory events: All events the food portable is open
Beverage Only Package - $50/person + commission
Mandatory events: All events the drink portable is open