Media Policies and Communications Contact Information
Practice Access: In addition to the Buccaneers' previously established policies, the team adheres to the National Football League's guidelines for Super Bowl pool reporters reporting from practice, including:
- No reporting of which players are practicing with individual units (goal line offense, nickel defense, etc.).
- May note which players are practicing, as well as those who are not.
- May include non-strategy and non-game plan observations.
- Reporting of communication between Buccaneers coaches and personnel that is not intended to be public is not permitted.
- No reference to plays run or game strategy.
- No photos or videos may be taken following the conclusion of individual drills during practice.
- During practice with no public viewing, no blogging, Tweeting, texting or reporting of any kind from practices during the open media viewing period.
On-Site Live Streaming:
- Media availabilities, open practice sessions, open locker room, press conferences, and other team activities on club premises (AdventHealth Training Center/Raymond James Stadium) may not be broadcast live by an individual or media outlet without prior approval from the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. This includes the use of social media applications such as Facebook Live, Instagram Live, Snapchat, Periscope etc.
- No content should be streamed online by any media outlet unless the approved stream is simulcast live on the outlet's television or radio broadcast.
- In accordance with the National Football League's online video regulations, any content (live or otherwise) gathered through credentialed access may not be archived online for longer than 24 hours and must be limited to 90 seconds in length per day.
Interview Requests: All interview requests for Tampa Bay Buccaneers players, coaches, executives or staff members should be directed to the Communications Department at (813) 554-1311. Phone interviews should be arranged in advance and are subject to availability. Head Coach Bruce Arians will address the media directly after practices and will make a weekly conference call each Wednesday to speak with opposing team media. Arians will also have a regularly scheduled day-after-game press conference. Please contact Buccaneers Communications for details.
Open Locker Room Periods: The Buccaneers will observe a weekly players' day off every Tuesday of regular game weeks. Open locker room periods for accredited media will be offered each Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. Times for the open locker room sessions are available by contacting the Communications department.
Practice Regulations: Times for the team's weekly practices are available by calling the Buccaneers' Communications department. All practices are closed to the public. Regularly credentialed media, still photographers and videographers may attend approximately the first 30 minutes of practice. Reporters who are not regular members of the Buccaneers' media corps should contact the Communications department to discuss practice attendance.
Game Credentials: Credential requests are honored for accredited media on specific assignment and must be made through the Buccaneers' Communications department. Credentials will not be issued to writers or photographers working on a freelance basis unless the request is made by an approved publication or news organization. Season-long credentials are issued in August; game-by-game credentials must be requested at least one week prior to each home game. All credential requests must be submitted via the Buccaneers' media site at https://www.buccaneers.com/media/. Contact Alex Aiello with any questions regarding credentials.
Press Releases: The Buccaneers' weekly press release, including updated statistics, player bios, etc., may be obtained in the team's press facility at AdventHealth Training Center or on the media site. The team's weekly injury report and daily transcriptions can be found in the same locations.
Entry: The media entrance at Raymond James Stadium is located near Dock D on the southwest corner of the facility. The entrance to the media lobby can be found just north of the southwest ramps and just south of the television truck parking area. The press box and television and radio booths may be reached via a media-dedicated elevator on the east side of the lobby.
Will Call: Members of the media needing to pick up their pass at the game will find the media will call area just inside the media entrance at Dock D. The media will call is staffed beginning four hours prior to kickoff. Ticket will call is located on the south end of the stadium, accessible from the outside between Ramps C and D.
Locker Room Access: Both team locker rooms will be open to press bearing the proper credentials following the NFL-mandated 10-minute cooling-off period. The media elevator will transport members of the press that wish to visit the locker room at a designated time in the fourth quarter. To reach either locker room from the press box, simply take the elevator to the ground level and follow the corridor running parallel to the field's west sideline.
NOTE: Unless previously arranged, no interviews of players for either team are allowed on the field following the game.
TAMPA BAY BUCCANEERS
AdventHealth Training Center
One Buccaneer Place – Tampa, FL 33607
Main: (813) 870-2700 – Communications: (813) 554-1311
Nelson Luis, Vice President of Communications
Work: (813) 554-1314
Michael Pehanich, Director of Communications
Work: (813) 387-6325
Andrew Holman, Communications Coordinator
Work: (813) 998-3809