In honor of the late night legend's last show, we at Buccaneers.com thought it was only right to pull up the memorable episode from nearly a year and a half ago featuring Jameis Winston.
The then-Heisman Trophy winner and Florida State Seminoles QB and now-Buccaneers' first-overall draft pick Jameis Winston graced the stage of the program in an impressive full tuxedo and a possibly even more impressive touch of comedic timing. He and Letterman performed the always-popular "Top Ten List."
Congratulations, Mr. Letterman on your final show. You'll be missed. Here's a recap of the "Top 10 Unusual Things to Hear in a Huddle" as read by Jameis Winston:
- "Is this about football?"
- "One of their guys is shoving me"
- "Who's wearing perfume?"
- "Let's win this for Kim Jong-un's uncle"
- "Is anyone here a notary public?"
- "Hey—We match!"
- "Ugh—Grass stains"
- "Guys, I'd rather be alone right now"
- "Crap, wrong team"
- "How many of you guys won the Heisman?"