The Buccaneers once again held practice at night on Saturday in order to prepare for their appearance on Monday Night Football as they prepare to host the Los Angeles Rams. The last practice report of the week listed tight end Tanner Hudson as out for the Bucs.
Left guard Ali Marpet has been battling concussion symptoms and participated in Saturday night's practice in a limited capacity. He was officially listed as doubtful for Monday's game but has been downgraded to out on Sunday. Also of note is that the Bucs will be without Assistant to the Head Coach Mike Chiurco, Speed and Conditioning Coach Roger Kingdom and Assistant Strength and Conditioning Coach Chad Wade for Monday's game.
The Rams also have an offensive lineman with the same designation as Brian Allen did not practice for the second straight day.
Read below for the full injury report for both teams:
- TE Tanner Hudson (not injury related) – Did Not Participate – OUT
- G Ali Marpet (concussion) – Limited Participation – SUNDAY UPDATE: Downgraded to OUT
- S Mike Edwards (quadriceps) – Full Participation
- WR Chris Godwin (finger) – Full Participation
- TE Rob Gronkowski (not injury related) – Full Participation
- WR Scotty Miller (hip/groin) – Full Participation
- CB Sean Murphy-Bunting (groin) – Full Participation
- OLB Jason Pierre-Paul (knee) – Did Not Participate
- DL Ndamukong Suh (not injury related) – Did Not Participate
- OL Brian Allen (knee) – Did Not Participate – DOUBTFUL
- DL Michael Brockers (not injury related) – Did Not Participate
- DL Aaron Donald (not injury related) – Full Participation
- OLB Terrell Lewis (illness) – Did Not Participate
*Bold denotes change from previous day