1) What kind of surface is the race on?
2) Will there be a race guide?
3) How far is a 5K?
4) How much is parking?
5) Does my registration include a ticket to the October 24 game vs Chicago?
6) Can I have my packet shipped to me?
7) What time does the race start?
8) Will I be able to run/walk with a stroller?
9) Can I bike/roller blade/scooter the course?
10) Can I run/walk with my pet?
11) How long will I have to run/walk the race?
12) Can my friends or family come watch me run?
13) How is my time recorded?
14) Will water or food be provided before or after the race?
15) Where can I use the restrooms?
16) Is there a bag-drop?
17) Are there water stops along the race course?
18) Where will results be posted?
19) Who is the race benefiting?
20) What time is the awards ceremony
21) What categories will receive 5K race awards?
22) What happens if the live race is cancelled?
1) When is packet pick-up?
2) Will I be able to pick-up my packet the day of the race?
3) What do I need to bring to packet pick-up?
4) Can someone else pick-up my packet for me?
1) Why are you still having a virtual race?
2) How do I register?
3) What is the last day to register?
4) Can I pick my packet up in-person?
5) When can I run or walk the Treasure Chests 5K + Fun Run?
6) How does a virtual run/walk work?
7) I have family and friends who don't live in Florida, can they participate in the Treasure Chests 5K + Fun Run?
8) Will I still receive a packet?
9) Will my bib have a chip?
10) Can you ship internationally?
11) Does my registration include a ticket to the October 24 game vs Chicago?
12) I signed up for the virtual race but changed my mind and want to participate in-person. How can I change my registration?
13) Will there be awards (overall and age group) given in the virtual race?
14) Can I run the official race course on my own after October 24?