PROHIBITED ITEMS WILL NOT BE STORED AT THE GATES; THEY MUST BE RETURNED TO YOUR VEHICLE OR THROWN AWAY. Tampa Sports Authority and Raymond James Stadium are not responsible for items left behind, lost, stolen or damaged. Possession of prohibited items is grounds for ejection from the stadium. Game tickets will be forfeited.
Prohibited items include:
- All food, drinks, cans, bottles and glass
- Any item that can’t fit under a guest’s seat
- Backpacks, duffel bags, large bags, coolers, hard containers, Thermoses, camera bags/Binocular cases.
- Drugs and narcotics (prescription medication exception)
- Banners or flags with sticks or poles; items that could obstruct view
- Video cameras and Cameras longer than 12 inches (includes body, lens and filter)
- Artificial noisemakers (air horns, bullhorns, whistles, vuvuzuelas, etc.)
- Items that could be missiles or projectiles
- Pets (except service animals)
- Recreational balls and equipment of any type (including footballs)
- Skates, skateboards, skate-shoes, all cycles and Segways
- Umbrellas or anything that would obstruct view
- Seat cushions
- Unlawful weapons/fireworks
- Obscene or indecent clothing
- Sticks/Poles/Camera”Selfie” Sticks or extenders
- Unmanned Aircraft Systems & Radio Controlled Model Aircraft/Drones (strictly prohibited on stadium property including parking lots, stadium exterior and inside the stadium)
- Bags not conforming to the NFL Bag policy. The Clear Bag Policy is in effect for Tampa Bay Buccaneers games.
*Items permitted into the stadium are generally governed by the admissions policy of the Licensee and/or promoter of the event. Generally, most licensees’ and/or promoters’ admissions policies prohibit all weapons. Please contact the TSA office about the admissions policies implemented by the Licensee and/or promoter for each specific event.
If you violate the Raymond James Fan Code of Conduct, or are ejected from an event at Raymond James Stadium, you will be required to complete an online Fan Conduct Class before you may return to any NFL stadium. This four (4) hour class, which includes a fee of $250.00, is mandatory for all fans who have violated the terms of the Raymond James Stadium Fan Code of Conduct. Upon completion of the class, you will be required to submit a written request for reinstatement to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. The Buccaneers reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to approve or deny all requests for reinstatement.