Bucs Fans | Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Jr. Bucs Fan Club
Parents, sign your budding Bucs fan up for the Jr. Bucs Fan Club today! This exclusive club gives Bucs fans ages 6-14 the chance to connect with the Buccaneers year-round and attend special Jr. Bucs events.
Women of Red
The Women of Red Fan Club provides experiences that ignite female fans' passion for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. Members get exclusive content, team updates and invitations to events.
Contests and Promotions
Bucs Throwback Game VIP Tickets
The Joint Chiropractic, an Official Chiropractor of the Bucs, is giving you a chance to win VIP tickets to the Bucs' throwback game! Enter now for your chance to win (4) tickets & tailgate passes to the Bucs October 15th game vs Detroit at Raymond James Stadium.
Little Caesars- Defense Delivers
When the Bucs Defense delivers a BIG PLAY, Little Caesars is offering fans Free Crazy Bread with the purchase of any pizza online or through the app for the next two days! Use Promo Code LCBUCS at checkout!
SCORE A FREE BUSCH GARDENS TICKET, COURTESY OF KANES FURNITURE!
When the Bucs complete 10 or more first downs during their next home game, you can register to receive a free Busch Gardens Single Game Ticket, while supplies last. For details, restrictions and rules, please visit www.KanesFirstDowns.com
BECOME PART OF THE BUCCANEERS FAMILY FOR A DAY!
YOU COULD WIN A BUCCANEERS BBQ TAILGATING EXPERIENCE TODAY! Winners will receive a personalized, interactive experience with Buccaneers players at the AdventHealth Training Center.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers Foundation 50/50 Raffle
At every home game, Tampa Bay Buccaneers Foundation conducts a 50/50 Raffle to raise funds to impact children in Tampa Bay through programming that improves physical and emotional health. Fifty-percent of net proceeds from the raffle ticket sales go to one lucky fan and the remainder will support the work of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers Foundation.
Jr. Bucs Kids Zone
The Jr. Bucs Kids Zone is open to all children and families attending a Buccaneers game. The kids-only zone will include inflatable football activities, interactive PLAY 60 football clinics, as well as visits from Captain Fear and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers Cheerleaders for children to enjoy free of charge. Located south of Bucs Beach, the Jr. Bucs Kids Zone opens 3.5 hours before kick-off.
Bucs Beach is a must-visit, high energy destination featuring palm trees, sand and entertainment for Bucs fans of all ages. Pick up a signature drink from one of our tiki huts, kickback in a hammock under the palm trees and enjoy a rotation of live performances before kickoff.
Bucs Beach also features plenty for kids to do including an inflatable obstacle course, quarterback football throwing challenge, interactive drills and visits from Captain Fear.
Located in the South Plaza of Raymond James Stadium, Bucs Beach will be open 3.5 hours before kick-off and close at the start of first quarter. Bucs Beach is free and open to the public!
- BUCSPARILLA - Our Pirate Ship roams outside the stadium with beads thrown to fans
- Player Introductions - Cannon fire booms as the Bucs run out of the tunnel
- Ship Battle - A one-of-a-kind hype video that plays on the main boards before kickoff
- Field Flags - A gigantic Bucs flag and American flag cover the field for our national anthem
- Talking Parrot - You never know what the talking parrot on the back of the Pirate Ship in Buccaneer Cove might say when you walk by
- Visiting Team Spoof Song - Our gameday operations staff selects songs that poke fun at the visiting team as they run out of the tunnel
- Pre-Show - Get exclusive updates, analysis and predictions from Casey Phillips and Scott Smith
- DJ Ekin - Dance in the stands as DJ Ekin blasts hit music throughout the stadium during pregame warm-ups
- Hero of the Game - We honor a military veteran, lower the sails and ring the Pirate Ship bell
- Tailgating - Get to the stadium early and get ready for gameday in the parking lots. Lots open 3.5 hours before kickoff.
- Bucs Beach - Open 3.5 hours before kickoff, experience exclusive pregame entertainment, partner activations and drink offerings outside the South stadium gates
- Gameday Giveaways - Receive your free gameday giveaway item as you enter the stadium *Dates/times vary. Inventory is limited.
- Military Flyovers - Witness awe-inspiring flyovers done by pilots from various U.S. military branches
- B-U-C C-A-N E-E-R-S ... GO BUCS! - After a Buccaneers scoring drive, get ready to chant "B-U-C C-A-N E-E-R-S ... GO BUCS!"
- Ship Giveaways - Yo-ho, yo-ho! If you're sitting near the Pirate Ship, be ready to catch beads and t-shirts tossed by our Pirate Krewe. Some might also be roaming around firing t-shirt cannons in other parts of the stadium!
- First Down Tampa...Bay! - When the PA announcer says "First down Tampa" ... it's the crowd's turn to shout "BAY!"
- Tampa Bay Chant - One time per game, the BucVision boards will prompt one side of the stadium to chant "TAMPA" ... followed by a prompt for the other side to chant "BAY"
- Cannon Fire - Our Pirate Ship cannons will fire a certain amount of times after specific moments in the game
Touchdown = 6 fires × Field Goal = 3 fires × Extra Point = 1 fire
- Offense Enters Red Zone (opponent 20-yard line) = 1 fire Attack flags atop the stadium will also be raised
- Salute to Service Moment - A moment to recognize our service members of the Tampa Bay area
- Entertainment - The Tampa Bay Buccaneers Cheerleaders, Buc Beat Line, Pirate Krewe, Promo Team Flag Krewe and Captain Fear will all keep you entertained and on your feet throughout the game
- Krewe Member Spotlight - A special segment recognizing some of our most loyal and passionate Bucs fans
- Bucs Bingo - Participate through the official Buccaneers app for a chance to win a prize. Prizes may vary.