Bucs Fans | Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Our symbol is our flag.
It's the thing that we rally around.
And when we raise that flag, we know it's game time.
It's time to leave all the problems of the real world behind, and escape together.
Together we can weather every storm.
Together we are a krewe.
Together we are the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
Jr. Bucs Fan Club
Parents, sign your budding Bucs fan up for the Jr. Bucs Fan Club today! This exclusive club gives Bucs fans ages 6-14 the chance to connect with the Buccaneers year-round and attend special Jr. Bucs events.
Women of Red
The Women of Red Fan Club provides experiences that ignite female fans' passion for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. Members get exclusive content, team updates and invitations to events.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers Foundation 50/50 Raffle
At every home game, Tampa Bay Buccaneers Foundation conducts a 50/50 Raffle to raise funds to impact children in Tampa Bay through programming that improves physical and emotional health. Fifty-percent of net proceeds from the raffle ticket sales go to one lucky fan and the remainder will support the work of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers Foundation.
Jr. Bucs Kids Zone
The Jr. Bucs Kids Zone is open to all children and families attending a Buccaneers game. The kids-only zone will include inflatable football activities, interactive PLAY 60 football clinics, as well as visits from Captain Fear and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers Cheerleaders for children to enjoy free of charge. Located south of Bucs Beach, the Jr. Bucs Kids Zone opens 3.5 hours before kick-off.
Bucs Beach is a must-visit, high energy destination featuring palm trees, sand and entertainment for Bucs fans of all ages. Pick up a signature drink from one of our tiki huts, kickback in a hammock under the palm trees and enjoy a rotation of live performances before kickoff.
Bucs Beach also features plenty for kids to do including an inflatable obstacle course, quarterback football throwing challenge, interactive drills and visits from Captain Fear.
Located in the South Plaza of Raymond James Stadium, Bucs Beach will be open 3.5 hours before kick-off and close at the start of first quarter.
- BUCSPARILLA - Our Pirate Ship roams outside the stadium with beads thrown to fans
- Player Introductions - Cannon fire booms as the Bucs run out of the tunnel
- Ship Battle - A one-of-a-kind hype video that plays on the main boards before kickoff
- Field Flags - A gigantic Bucs flag and American flag cover the field for our national anthem
- Talking Parrot - You never know what the talking parrot on the back of the Pirate Ship in Buccaneer Cove might say when you walk by
- Visiting Team Spoof Song - Our gameday operations staff selects songs that poke fun at the visiting team as they run out of the tunnel
- Pre-Show - Get exclusive updates, analysis and predictions from Casey Phillips and Scott Smith
- DJ Ekin - Dance in the stands as DJ Ekin blasts hit music throughout the stadium during pregame warm-ups
- Hero of the Game - We honor a military veteran, lower the sails and ring the Pirate Ship bell
- Tailgating - Get to the stadium early and get ready for gameday in the parking lots. Lots open 3.5 hours before kickoff.
- Bucs Beach - Open 3.5 hours before kickoff, experience exclusive pregame entertainment, partner activations and drink offerings outside the South stadium gates
- Gameday Giveaways - Receive your free gameday giveaway item as you enter the stadium *Dates/times vary. Inventory is limited.
- Military Flyovers - Witness awe-inspiring flyovers done by pilots from various U.S. military branches
- B-U-C C-A-N E-E-R-S ... GO BUCS! - After a Buccaneers scoring drive, get ready to chant "B-U-C C-A-N E-E-R-S ... GO BUCS!"
- Ship Giveaways - Yo-ho, yo-ho! If you're sitting near the Pirate Ship, be ready to catch beads and t-shirts tossed by our Pirate Krewe. Some might also be roaming around firing t-shirt cannons in other parts of the stadium!
- First Down Tampa...Bay! - When the PA announcer says "First down Tampa" ... it's the crowd's turn to shout "BAY!"
- Tampa Bay Chant - One time per game, the BucVision boards will prompt one side of the stadium to chant "TAMPA" ... followed by a prompt for the other side to chant "BAY"
- Cannon Fire - Our Pirate Ship cannons will fire a certain amount of times after specific moments in the game
Touchdown = 6 fires × Field Goal = 3 fires × Extra Point = 1 fire
- Offense Enters Red Zone (opponent 20-yard line) = 1 fire Attack flags atop the stadium will also be raised
- Salute to Service Moment - A moment to recognize our service members of the Tampa Bay area
- Entertainment - The Tampa Bay Buccaneers Cheerleaders, Buc Beat Line, Pirate Krewe, Promo Team Flag Krewe and Captain Fear will all keep you entertained and on your feet throughout the game
- Krewe Member Spotlight - A special segment recognizing some of our most loyal and passionate Bucs fans
- Bucs Bingo - Participate through the official Buccaneers app for a chance to win a prize. Prizes may vary.
Contests and Promotions
HelloFresh- HelloFresh Exclusive Offer
HelloFresh is all about fueling fans for gameday and beyond. That is why you can get $122 OFF ACROSS 5 BOXES of HelloFresh meals—and your first box ships free!
2023 Legends Combine
Calling all Senior Buccaneers Fans! Come take the field during the Spring 2023 Legends Combine, presented by Solis Health Plans. Showcase your skills as you perform football drills practiced by your Tampa Bay Buccaneers, with exclusive guest appearances by Bucs Legends and your Tampa Bay Buccaneers Cheerleaders! Don't miss out on great giveaways and unique fan experiences. Click here to register.