Learn About Parking for Buccaneers' Events
Raymond James Stadium Parking
All Raymond James Stadium lots will now only accept credit-cards for day-of parking. No cash will be accepted, with the exception of the HCC Lot. Parking lots open 3.5 hours before kick-off.
Select your lot from the options below for directions to your lot.
Krewe Member Parking
Members receive 15% off season parking
Suites* – B, 4-VIP, D, 5
Club* – 3, 4, 6, 7
General* – 1, 3D, 6D, 8, 9, 12, 13, 14 VIP, HCC, HCC VIP, RV
Individual-Game Lots* - Lot 9, 11, HCC, HCC VIP
Accessible Parking Lots* – Lot A and C
*based on availability
HOW TO ACCESS/MANAGE YOUR PARKING PASS:
- If you already have Parking, your Parking Pass can be accessed through the official Bucs App. Log in, and you should see your Parking Pass along with your game tickets. Click on your Parking Pass and have it ready to be scanned by the attendant right on your phone.
- If you'd like to transfer your Parking Pass to someone else, click here.
Our parking policy was created with the goal of providing safe and convenient parking for all of our guests. View the latest parking policy by clicking HERE.
Here are a few highlights:
- Keep the drive lanes clear! Emergency vehicles may need to use them.
- To ensure the parking experience is fair and efficient for all guests, you may not save parking spaces for others.
- Click here to view the full parking policy.