Raymond James Stadium Parking Exit Instructions | Tampa Bay Buccaneers
The Tampa Sports Authority and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers work closely with the City of Tampa and City of Tampa Police department to develop traffic plans to get you home as quickly and as safely as possible! For sold-out games, especially those that go down to the wire to pull out that Buccaneers win, it will take some time to clear lots. We ask that you be patient and follow the directions of police officers and Variable Message Boards to allow lots to clear as safely and as efficiently as possible. Don't forget to tune in to the Hooters Post Game Show with Dave Moore , TJ Rives , Ronnie Lane and John Gilmore on 98 Rock to make the most of your trip home!
Traffic plans may be altered based on different variables, but the standard egress plans for each lot are as follows:
- Lot 1- Eastbound on MLK Jr Blvd (Westbound will also be an option if the flow of traffic allows)
- Lot 2- Eastbound MLK Jr Blvd
- Lot 3- Eastbound MLK Jr Blvd or Northbound on Dale Mabry Hwy
- Lot 4- Northbound on Himes Ave
- Lot 5- Westbound on Tampa Bay Blvd to Southbound on Dale Mabry or Exit through Lot 7 to go Northbound on Dale Mabry Hwy
- Lot 6- Southbound on Himes Ave
- Lot6D- Southbound on Himes Ave or East On Tampa Bay Blvd depending on timing
- Lot-7- Northbound on Dale Mabry Hwy (if flow of traffics allows, officers may direct that you can exit via lot 8 and to go Southbound on Himes or exit Lot 5 to go southbound on Dale Mabry, depending on timing)
- Lot 8- Southbound on Himes Ave (if flow of traffics allows, officers may direct that you can exit Lot 9 to go Northbound on Dale Mabry)
- Lot 9- Northbound on Dale Mabry Hwy (if flow of traffics allows, officers may direct that you can exit Lot 8 to go Southbound on Himes Ave)
HOW TO ACCESS/MANAGE YOUR PARKING PASS:
- If you already have Parking, your Parking Pass can be accessed through the official Bucs App. Log in, and you should see your Parking Pass along with your game tickets. Click on your Parking Pass and have it ready to be scanned by the attendant right on your phone.
- If you’d like to transfer your Parking Pass to someone else, click here.
Our parking policy was created with the goal of providing safe and convenient parking for all of our guests. View the latest parking policy by clicking HERE.
Here are a few highlights:
- Keep the drive lanes clear! Emergency vehicles may need to use them.
- To ensure the parking experience is fair and efficient for all guests, you may not save parking spaces for others.
- Click here to view the full parking policy.