The best photos of defensive tackle Gerald McCoy.
Pro Football Focus (PFF) provides a data-driven analysis on every aspect of professional football, from individual players or teams to game-by-game breakdowns.
They grade every snap taken by every player throughout the season on a + or - ratio and base league-wide rankings off their scouting.
Below are 14 interesting takeaways from Pro Football Focus' reports from the 2014 season.
- Vincent Jackson (+2.4) and Mike Evans (+10.2) were among four NFC South wide receivers to finish with positive ratings. Ten wide-outs in the division finished with negative ratings.
- Mike Evans and Gerald McCoy were named to the All-NFC South team.
- Mike Evans was selected to the All-Rookie team. Mike Glennon and Patrick Murray were named to the All-Sophomore team.
- Gerald McCoy was the sixth-ranked interior defensive lineman in the league in terms of pass rush efficiency.
- Bobby Rainey broke the fifth-most tackles per carry of any running back in the league.
- Vincent Jackson, Alterraun Verner, Logan Mankins, Demar Dotson, Danny Lansanah and Patrick Murray graded out as "good".
- Lavonte David and Gerald Mccoy were rated "elite" and Mike Evans earned a review of "very good".
- In the final eight games of the season, Demar Dotson, Evan Dietrich-Smith and Logan Mankins posted a cumulative grade of +22.
- Logan Mankins was the No. 7 run-blocking left guard in the league.
- Evan Dietrich-Smith was the No. 9 run-blocking center in the league.
- Demar Dotson was the third-most efficient pass-blocking right tackle in the league.
- Lavonte David had the most "stops" of any linebacker in the league over the course of the past three seasons. In 2014, his 75 ranked No. 3 in the league.
- Mike Evans was the No. 13 wide receiver in the league in terms of pass-catching and No. 22 in blocking, earning an average ranking of 13th.
- Gerald McCoy (+29.7) was the highest-rated Buccaneer.
- Alterraun Verner was the No. 7 cornerback in the league in 2014. He graded out as the No.1 run-stopper at his position.