Tampa Bay Buccaneers
2020-2021 Season – Single Game Ticket Terms
1. This ticket is a revocable license that only grants a one-time entry into Raymond James Stadium ("Stadium") and a spectator seat (or if specified on the ticket, a standing location) for the specified game (the "Event"). No person, regardless of age, may enter the Stadium without a ticket, and re-entry is prohibited. Admission may be refused or withdrawn, or ticket holder ejected, in the sole discretion of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers ("Buccaneers"), Tampa Sports Authority ("TSA"), or the National Football League ("NFL") (collectively, the "Management"). The person seeking entry pursuant to this license, and any accompanying minor (collectively, "Holder"), agrees that this ticket is subject to these terms and conditions ("Terms") and by accepting and/or using this ticket, Holder is deemed to have read the Terms and agrees to be bound by them. Failure to comply with any of these Terms shall result in forfeiture of this license and all rights arising hereunder without refund and shall entitle the Management to pursue all legal remedies available. Admission may be refused or revoked and Holder may be ejected in the sole discretion of Management.
2. ALL TICKET SALES ARE FINAL. NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES EXCEPT AS PROVIDED HEREIN. THE SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY, including if the Event is relocated outside of Tampa, Florida, if the Event is cancelled and not replayed for any reason, or held without spectators is a refund of the face value of this ticket as determined by the Buccaneers in its sole discretion (the "Face Value"). Once an Event begins, it is deemed fully performed and no refunds will be given. No refund or remedy will be provided if the Event is postponed or rescheduled, or if Holder is ejected from or refused entry to Stadium. Further, Management's liability for breach of any term of this ticket shall not exceed the Face Value. IN NO EVENT SHALL MANAGEMENT BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY AMOUNT PAID IN EXCESS OF THE FACE VALUE FOR THIS TICKET.
COVID-19 AMENDMENT – NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING HEREIN TO THE CONTRARY, PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT FOR THE 2020 NFL SEASON, SHOULD ANY TAMPA BAY BUCCANEERS HOME GAME(S) AT RAYMOND JAMES STADIUM BE CANCELLED OR PLAYED UNDER CONDITIONS THAT PROHIBIT FANS FROM ATTENDING, INDIVIDUALS WHO PURCHASE TAMPA BAY BUCCANEERS TICKETS [EXCLUDES SUITES, HALL OF FAME CLUB, LEGENDS CLUB, OR ANY OTHER TAMPA BAY BUCCANEERS PREMIUM LICENSE THAT PROVIDES ACCESS ON A YEAR-ROUND BASIS TO SELECT EVENTS AT RAYMOND JAMES STADIUM, EACH OF WHICH ARE GOVERNED BY THEIR RESPECTIVE AGREEMENTS] DIRECTLY FROM THE TAMPA BAY BUCCANEERS OR TICKETMASTER AND WHOSE TICKET IS CANCELLED WILL HAVE THE OPTION TO EITHER (I) RECEIVE A FULL REFUND OF THE FACE VALUE PLUS ASSOCIATED FEES FOR ANY IMPACTED GAME; OR (II) APPLY THE FACE VALUE PLUS ANY ASSOCIATED FEES FOR ANY IMPACTED GAME TO A TAMPA BAY BUCCANEERS TICKET PURCHASE FOR THE 2021 NFL SEASON (SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY).
3. The date and time of the Event (and the opening of Stadium gates) are subject to change by Management in its sole discretion, and no such changes shall entitle Holder to a refund or any other remedy if the ticket holder cannot attend the Event or for any other reason. Holder's seat may be relocated in the sole discretion of Management, and no such relocation shall entitle Holder to a refund or any other remedy provided that Holder's seat is relocated to a seat of comparable value as determined by Buccaneers in its sole discretion.
4. Holder agrees to comply with all Stadium & Fan Policies, including any Health and Safety Policies and Assessments and the Fan Code of Conduct (www.raymondjamesstadium.com/stadium-fan-policies/). Holder and Holder's belongings may be searched or assessed prior to or upon entry into the Stadium or at any other time while at the Stadium. Prohibited items may be confiscated and/or Holder may be denied admission or have his/her admission revoked at any time at the sole discretion of Management. Holder consents to such searches and assessments and waives all claims relating to them. If Holder does not consent to such searches and assessments, Holder acknowledges that Management has the right to deny admission to or to eject any person who Management, in its sole discretion, determines poses a risk to the health and/or safety of other attendees and/or whose conduct violates these Terms, the Fan Code of Conduct, or is otherwise disorderly (or complicit in such conduct) without refund.
5. Holder's use of wireless Internet in and around the Stadium ("RJSWiFi") is subject to the terms and conditions of use which can be found at www.buccaneers.com/terms. By accessing, connecting to, and/or using RJSWiFi, Holder accepts and agrees to all such terms and conditions of use.
6. HOLDER VOLUNTARILY ASSUMES ALL RISKS, HAZARDS AND DANGERS arising from or relating in any way to the Event, including, without limitation, the risk of contracting a communicable disease or illness (including exposure to a bacteria, virus, or other pathogen capable of causing a communicable disease or illness), and the risk of lost, stolen or damaged property or personal injury of any kind (including death), whether occurring before, during, or after the Event, however caused, and hereby waives all claims and potential claims relating to such risks, hazards and dangers.
7. Resale of this ticket is prohibited except as authorized by Florida law. Management is not responsible for lost, stolen, destroyed, duplicated or counterfeit tickets and may refuse to honor such tickets. Further, this ticket may not be used for, or in connection with, any form of commercial or trade purposes including, but not limited to, any advertising, promotions, contests, sweepstakes, giveaways, gambling or gaming activities, without the express written consent of the Buccaneers and/or the NFL. Use of this ticket in violation of any law is strictly prohibited and will result in seizure, revocation and/or forfeiture of this license without refund.
8. Holder agrees not to create, transmit, display, distribute, exploit, misappropriate or sell (or aid in such activity), in any medium now or hereafter existing: (i) any form, description or account (whether text, data or visual) and including, without limitation, play-by-play data of the Event or related events (collectively, the "Descriptive Data") for any commercial or non-personal purpose; (ii) any photographs, images, videos, audio or other form of display or public performance or reproduction of any portion of the Event or related events (the "Works") for any commercial or non-personal purpose; or (iii) livestreams of any portion of the Event or related events (the "Livestreams"). Notwithstanding the foregoing, Holder agrees that by using this ticket for entry into the Stadium, Holder shall be deemed to have signed this ticket and grants the NFL an exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual, sub-licensable, royalty-free license to all rights associated with the Works the Livestreams, and, to the extent permitted by law, the Descriptive Data.
9. Holder grants irrevocable permission to Buccaneers, NFL, and their respective sponsors, licensees, advertisers, broadcasters, designees, partners and agents to use publish, distribute, edit, modify and/or alter Holder's image, likeness, voice, actions and statements in any medium including, without limitation, any audio, video, film, photographs, social media, exhibition, transmission, publication or reproduction of the Event for any purpose without further authorization or compensation, and waives all claims and potential claims relating to such use unless prohibited by law.
10. FLORIDA LAW GOVERNS THESE TICKET TERMS AND ANY CONTROVERSY OR CLAIM ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATING TO THESE TICKET TERMS, OR BREACH THEREOF, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, TORT CLAIMS OF ANY KIND, STATUTORY CLAIMS OF ANY KIND OR ANY OTHER CLAIMS FOR RELIEF UNDER ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORIES, SHALL BE SETTLED BY BINDING ARBITRATION ADMINISTERED BY THE AMERICAN ARBITRATION ASSOCIATION UNDER ITS COMMERCIAL ARBITRATION RULES, AND JUDGMENT ON THE AWARD RENDERED BY THE ARBITRATOR MAY BE ENTERED IN ANY COURT HAVING JURISDICTION THEREOF. SUCH ARBITRATION SHALL BE HELD IN TAMPA, FLORIDA. THE PREVAILING PARTY IN ALL SUCH ARBITRATIONS SHALL BE ENTITLED TO RECOVER ITS ATTORNEYS' FEES AND COSTS FROM THE OTHER PARTY. EACH PARTY WAIVES THE RIGHT TO A COURT OR JURY TRIAL AND ANY RIGHTS TO PARTICIPATE IN ANY CLASS ACTION, REPRESENTATIVE ACTION, CLASS ARBITRATION OR ANY SIMILAR PROCEEDING, WITH RESPECT TO ALL CLAIMS HEREUNDER. IF HOLDER DOES NOT CONSENT TO THESE TERMS, HOLDER MUST LEAVE OR NOT ENTER THE STADIUM.
11. Should a conflict arise between these Terms and Holder's written agreement with the Buccaneers (e.g., Suite Agreement, Hall of Fame Agreement, Legends Club Agreement), if applicable, the terms of that agreement shall prevail.