2019-2020 Season – Buccaneers Ticket Terms
FOR FULL AND MOST UP TO DATE TICKET TERMS, VISIT WWW.BUCCANEERS.COM/TICKETTERMS OR THE BOX OFFICE AS TICKET TERMS MAY BE CHANGED AT ANY TIME WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE.
1. This ticket is a revocable license that only grants entry into Raymond James Stadium ("Stadium") and a spectator seat (or if specified, a standing location) for the specified game. No person, regardless of age, may enter the Stadium without a ticket, and re-entry is prohibited. Admission may be refused or withdrawn, or ticket holder ejected, in the sole discretion of the TB Buccaneers ("Buccaneers") or Tampa Sports Authority ("TSA"). Ticket holder acknowledges and agrees that by tendering this ticket and entering the Stadium, ticket holder, on behalf of him/herself and, to the extent permitted by law, any accompanying minor(s), agrees to the terms, conditions and waivers.
2. THE SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY if admission is refused or withdrawn, or if the game is cancelled and not replayed, is a refund up to the face value of this ticket as determined by Buccaneers. Once a game begins, it is deemed fully performed and no refunds will be given. No refund or remedy will be provided if ticket holder is ejected or refused entry from Stadium. Liability for breach of any term of this ticket shall not exceed the ticket's face value as determined by Buccaneers.
3. The date and time of the game (and Stadium entry) are subject to change, without refund or remedy. Ticket holder may be relocated, without remedy or refund, if ticket holder is relocated to a seat with a comparable value as determined in the Buccaneers' sole discretion.
4. Ticket holder must comply with all Stadium & Fan Policies (www.raymondjamesstadium.com/stadium-fan-policies/). Ticket holder and his/her belongings may be searched prior to or upon entry into the Stadium or at any other time while at the Stadium. Prohibited items may be confiscated. Ticket holder consents to such searches and waives any and all claims relating to such searches. Failure to consent to these searches or comply with security policies will result in denial of entry.
5. TICKET HOLDER ASSUMES ALL RISKS INCIDENT TO THE GAME OR RELATED EVENTS, INCLUDING RISK OF LOST, STOLEN OR DAMAGED PROPERTY OR PERSONAL INJURY OF ANY KIND. Ticket holder releases, indemnifies, and holds harmless the Buccaneers and TSA against any claims, losses, liabilities, damages, actions, suits, and expenses (including attorneys' fees and other costs), arising out of or relating to the game, related events, or these Ticket Terms.
6. Ticket holder may not transmit or aid in transmitting any photographs, images, videos, livestreams or other accounts or descriptions (whether text, data or visual), including (without limitation) play-by-play data, in any media, of all or any part of the game or related events (the "Works"). Transmission or other distribution of the Works by, to, or for any commercial enterprise, and any public performance or display of the Works, direct or indirect, are strictly prohibited. By using this ticket for entry into the Stadium, ticket holder grants the NFL an exclusive, worldwide, sub-licensable, royalty-free license to all copyrights associated with the Works.
7. Ticket holder grants to Buccaneers, NFL, and their respective designees the irrevocable permission to use ticket holders, and any accompanying minor(s), voice, image, and/or likeness in any media in connection with all or any part of the game or related events, for any purpose whatsoever, including the commercial purposes of the NFL, Buccaneers, and their respective partners, without further permission or compensation and hereby waives any and all claims or potential claims relating to such use.
8. This ticket may not be used for, nor may any ticket holder enter the Stadium for, advertising, promotion or any other commercial purposes (including contests/sweepstakes/giveaways) without the Buccaneers' and/or NFL's written consent.
9. Resale of this ticket is prohibited except as authorized by Florida law. Lost, stolen, destroyed, or counterfeit tickets, and tickets sold in violation of any law may not be honored.
10. Florida law governs these Ticket Terms and ticket holder agrees to submit to the personal jurisdiction and venue of the courts in Hillsborough County, FL. DISPUTES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THESE TICKET TERMS WILL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY WITHOUT RESORT TO CLASS ACTION.