Ballot and comments from AP Pro 32 panel voter Chris Berman of ESPN:
CHRIS BERMAN (ESPN)
- Houston Texans - Answered every test with authority.
- Atlanta Falcons - Matty Ice reminds us why he has the nickame.
- San Francisco 49ers - Win by shutout in case you really thought the D was in a slump.
- Baltimore Ravens - Maybe second quarter of season will be a normal schedule.
- Arizona Cardinals - Overtime and close wins have long stopped being an accident.
- New England Patriots - 52 points a reminder they could not lose three straight.
- Green Bay Packers - Packers fans running out of refs to cheer.
- Chicago Bears - Up to opportunistic defensive form they had in Super Bowl year.
- Philadelphia Eagles - Two-point win a blowout by Eagles' standards.
- New York Giants - Almost good enough to win in Philly. To quote Maxwell Smart: "Missed it by that much."
- San Diego Chargers - So far so good. Usual strong first-quarter of season showing by Bolts.
- Denver Broncos - 37 points a reminder they could not lose three straight.
- Pittsburgh Steelers - Early bye week helpful for walking wounded.
- Cincinnati Bengals - Quietly winning below AFC North radar.
- Minnesota Vikings - Quietly winning below NFC North radar.
- Seattle Seahawks - Back to earth after surreal Monday night.
- Washington Redskins - Will be exciting at end every week.
- New Orleans Saints - Close loss at Pack means wins coming soon. Congrats to Drew Brees for tying Johnny Unitas' 47 straight
- Dallas Cowboys - What was that?
- Detroit Lions - Need to use brains on field as well as brawn.
- New York Jets - Use both QBs for some full series of plays, please.
- Buffalo Bills - Wagons torched.
- St. Louis Rams - Tough, hard-nosed football for a Jeff Fisher team hardly a surprise.
- Oakland Raiders - Back to AFC West drawing board.
- Kansas City Chiefs - Back to AFC West drawing board.
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Will be a a factor as season moves on.
- Carolina Panthers - Strong effort at Atlanta a sign of better things to come.
- Miami Dolphins - Ryan Tannehill ... Wow! Two overtime losses a good sign, though.
- Tennessee Titans - Better schedule coming and Matt Hasselbeck knows what he's doing.
- Indianapolis Colts - Everybody thinking about Chuck Pagano.
- Jacksonville Jaguars - New uniforms to help?
- Cleveland Browns - First win coming soon.
Online: http://pro32.ap.org/poll and http://twitter.com/AP-NFL