Ballot and comments from AP Pro 32 panel voter Chris Berman of ESPN:
CHRIS BERMAN (ESPN)
- New England Patriots - Hard to keep out of the top spot when all you do is win.
- Houston Texans - If this were BCS, Monday Night would be the title game.
- Atlanta Falcons - Ending Drew Brees' streak a major feather in cap on way to division title.
- San Francisco 49ers - Kaepernick was bound to be human.
- Denver Broncos - Peyton Manning wins another division title, just a different division.
- Baltimore Ravens - Had chance for knockout punch, instead lost 15-round decision.
- Pittsburgh Steelers - As usual, when back is to the wall is when Steelers are at their best.
- Green Bay Packers - Important division win.
- New York Giants - East won't be a cakewalk after all.
- Seattle Seahawks - Russell Wilson TD passes essentially won game twice on the road.
- Chicago Bears - Three of four remaining games on road; be careful.
- Indianapolis Colts - Now that they can win in clutch on the road, watch out.
- Cincinnati Bengals - Steady Eddie behind dandy Andy.
- New Orleans Saints - You can set your watch to when Drew Brees does not throw a touchdown pass; once every four years.
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Honoring 10-year anniversary of Super Bowl team on Sunday.
- Washington Redskins - RG3, welcome to Monday Night madness.
- Minnesota Vikings - AP is superhuman.
- Dallas Cowboys - Somehow back in the hunt.
- St. Louis Rams - 1-0-1 versus San Francisco, 4-0-1 versus division.
- Detroit Lions - Mastering art of snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.
- San Diego Chargers - Should sign Trevor Hoffman to close games.
- Buffalo Bills - Three of last four at home.
- Cleveland Browns - Formidable down the stretch.
- Miami Dolphins - Played Patriots tough.
- New York Jets - Should start Richard Todd.
- Carolina Panthers - Too young to follow up Monday Night Football success with another win.
- Arizona Cardinals - Should start Randy Johnson
- Philadelphia Eagles - How did this happen?
- Jacksonville Jaguars - Two in a row too much to ask.
- Kansas City Chiefs - Romeo Crennel's class and Brady Quinn's words win the week.
- Tennessee Titans - Still need Music City Miracle.
- Oakland Raiders - Surprised that it's this bad.
Online: http://pro32.ap.org/poll and http://twitter.com/AP-NFL