Ballot and comments from AP Pro 32 panel voter Chris Berman of ESPN:
CHRIS BERMAN (ESPN)
- San Francisco 49ers - As long as Justin Smith is ready to roll for the postseason.
- Denver Broncos - Eleven straight wins by seven or more points - only the third team ever. Congrats to John Fox on 100 wins.
- New England Patriots - Third highest-scoring team ever pitch a shutout in finale.
- Green Bay Packers - Reward for going 9-2 down the stretch facing Adrian Peterson three times in six games.
- Atlanta Falcons - An allowable mulligan, we think. Nobody needs a playoff win worse than Falcons.
- Seattle Seahawks - Only undefeated team at home, but playoffs will take them away. It's OK, they're ready.
- Baltimore Ravens - Whatever Week 16 formula was, find it. Ray Lewis returns for playoffs a large plus.
- Houston Texans - Houston hopes it doesn't have a problem.
- Washington Redskins - Seventh straight win since bipartisan politics at its best.
- Minnesota Vikings - Congrats to Adrian Peterson on an amazing game and season. Congrats to the Vikings on going from three wins to 10.
- Chicago Bears - Ten wins usually enough for postseason. Instead, their coach gets fired. Tough business.
- Cincinnati Bengals - Hottest team in playoffs nobody is talking about.
- Indianapolis Colts - Just when the story couldn't get any better, it did by leaps and bounds. Congrats to coach Chuck Pagano and all the Colts.
- New York Giants - Coulda, shoulda, woulda.
- Pittsburgh Steelers - Odd not seeing them in postseason.
- New Orleans Saints - Sean Payton will be back. So will Saints in 2013.
- Carolina Panthers - Ended season with four straight wins.
- Dallas Cowboys - .500 for season, and 21st Century.
- San Diego Chargers - A sharp left turn for the powder blue, as two good football men are let go.
- St. Louis Rams - Took until Week 17 to lose a division game.
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers - A nice finish to what once was a season filled with hope.
- Miami Dolphins - Made strides.
- Detroit Lions - Lost eight straight to finish. C'mon Man!
- Cleveland Browns - Time for Paul Brown?
- Buffalo Bills - We'll try circling a different wagon.
- New York Jets - An offensive nightmare.
- Philadelphia Eagles - Can only hope to get a coach that accomplishes what Andy Reid did.
- Tennessee Titans - At least the music is good in Nashville.
- Arizona Cardinals - 4-0 to 5-11.
- Oakland Raiders - Black Hole still black.
- Kansas City Chiefs - First draft pick will be fun.
- Jacksonville Jaguars - The weather is nice there.
Online: http://pro32.ap.org/poll and http://twitter.com/AP-NFL