Ballot and comments from AP Pro 32 panel voter Clifton Brown of Sporting News:
CLIFTON BROWN (Sporting News)
- New England Patriots - Have great chance for first-round bye after clinching AFC East.
- San Francisco 49ers - The quarterback saga will make their stretch run interesting.
- Denver Broncos - Peyton Manning's first season as a Bronco is going just fine.
- New York Giants - Despite their recent struggles, history favors a strong finish.
- Houston Texans - Had impressive win in Chicago. Can they get one in New England?
- Atlanta Falcons - Banking win after win all season, the No. 1 seed should be theirs.
- Baltimore Ravens - This team is good, but needs to find another level to be great.
- Chicago Bears - Loss to Seattle and tough closing schedule could cost Bears the division.
- Cincinnati Bengals - Hitting stride at the right time - a young team gaining confidence.
- Pittsburgh Steelers - Defense and Charlie Batch and can still deliver when Steelers need it.
- Green Bay Packers - Best football could be ahead if they get healthier in December.
- Washington Redskins - Robert Griffin III keeps raising possibilities for the Redskins.
- Seattle Seahawks - Are the Seahawks ever glad they believed in Russell Wilson.
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Greg Schiano has laid a foundation for success in his first season.
- Indianapolis Colts - All things considered, Reggie Wayne may be having best year.
- New Orleans Saints - Was that Drew Brees throwing five picks? Looked like imposter.
- Dallas Cowboys - Tony Romo and the Cowboys face another crucial December.
- Minnesota Vikings - The brilliant Adrian Peterson deserves to play on a contender again.
- St. Louis Rams - A solid first season together for Jeff Fisher and Sam Bradford.
- San Diego Chargers - Playing out the string, this team has more talent than it has shown.
- Miami Dolphins - Finishing second in division is a nice goal for Ryan Tannehill and mates.
- Detroit Lions - Close defeats have ruined their year. They have soul searching to do.
- Buffalo Bills - Stringing good games together is a challenge they need to conquer.
- Cleveland Browns - Progress has been made progress, but will Pat Shurmur get to stay?
- Carolina Panthers - Cam Newton has shouldered blame, but there's plenty to go around.
- New York Jets - Is anyone surprised that their quarterback situation got messy?
- Kansas City Chiefs - Have to feel for this franchise, dealing with a tragic situation.
- Arizona Cardinals - Not having a reliable quarterback has sunk this organization.
- Philadelphia Eagles - This is a bad scene, with losses mounting and coaches leaving.
- Tennessee Titans - Instead of going forward, this team has taken a step back.
- Jacksonville Jaguars - It will be an interesting offseason that cannot come soon enough.
- Oakland Raiders - General manager Reggie McKenzie expected this to be a challenge. It is.
http://pro32.ap.org/poll and http://twitter.com/AP-NFL