Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Krewe Card Access Instructions:
- In the Buccaneers App, select MORE, scroll down to SETTINGS.
- If you are currently logged in, confirm BUCS ACCOUNT MANAGER is checked under Linked Accounts and confirm the email address under ACCOUNTS is the email address associated with your Buccaneers Account.
- If you are not logged in, selected LOG IN, select BUCS ACCOUNT MANAGER, and log in using the email address and password associated with your Buccaneers Account.
- Once logged into your Buccaneers Account Manager, select TICKETS.
- Select KREWE CARD and you will see your Krewe Card with a QR code. You can add your Krewe Card to your device wallet for easy gameday access.
- To redeem your 15% discount on concessions and merchandise, simply present the Krewe Card to be scanned at the register. Note: screen shots will not be accepted.
Visit your App store to confirm you have the latest version of the Buccaneers App. If an upgrade is available, follow prompts to upgrade.
Under Settings, confirm you are signed in to Bucs Account Manager. Select MORE, scroll down to SETTINGS. Under "Linked Accounts" there should be a checkmark next to "Bucs Account Manager". There should NOT be a checkmark next to the box below. If there is, select Log Out. After logging out, select Log In. Select BUCS ACCOUNT MANAGER, then Sign In to Bucs. Log-in using the email address and password associated with your Buccaneers account.
STADIUM CLUB MEMBERS
Your Krewe Card also contains your food, beverage and merchandise credit. Your balance is reflected at the bottom of your Krewe Card under MY BENEFITS. You now have the ability to transfer your food, beverage and merchandise credit to friends and family.
To transfer your stored value credit:
- Access your Krewe Card in the Buccaneers App under TICKETS.
- Tap the TRANSFER FUNDS button at the bottom of your Krewe Card.
- Input the Name, Phone Number, Email Address and Transfer Amount. If sending to a current Krewe Member, you must input the CORRECT email address on their account for the funds to transfer to their Krewe Card. Confirm all information is correct, email address must be inputted correctly for your recipient to receive the funds. Select TRANSFER.
- Your recipient will receive a text message notifying them about their new funds.
- If your recipient has an existing Buccaneers account tied to the email address provided, they will be able to access their funds in the Buccaneers App on their Krewe Card. If they do not have an existing Buccaneers Account, the text message will include a link to open a Krewe Card with the funds via mobile browser.