Ballot and comments from AP Pro 32 panel voter Rich Gannon of CBS Sports/SiriusXM NFL Radio:
RICH GANNON (CBS Sports/SiriusXM NFL Radio)
- Houston Texans - Will be tough to beat in the playoffs if they secure home-field advantage throughout.
- Atlanta Falcons - All they do is win despite the criticism about their inability to win in the postseason, as if that matters now.
- Denver Broncos - A top 3 defense and a QB who's having an MVP-type season - not a bad combination.
- New England Patriots - Still don't trust the defense, but they do have Brady and the No. 1 offense that's averaging 36 ppg.
- Green Bay Packers - Need to get the horses back on defense and they have to protect Rodgers better (sacked 39 times already).
- San Francisco 49ers - Very curious to see if the QB situation becomes a problem for this team down the stretch.
- Pittsburgh Steelers - Huge win without Big Ben on the road against the Ravens. Steelers have the better team right now.
- Baltimore Ravens - Need to eliminate the inconsistent performances on both sides of the ball that seem to creep up each week.
- Chicago Bears - Despite loss to Seahawks, I believe the Bears still make the postseason.
- Cincinnati Bengals - Zimmer's defense leads the league in sacks and they have a RB (BenJarvus Green-Ellis) who's had three straight 100-yard rushing days for the first time in his career.
- Indianapolis Colts - They have won seven of their last nine games since head coach Chuck Pagano was diagnosed with leukemia.
- Seattle Seahawks - Check out Russell Wilson's number this past month, nine TDs and zero interceptions.
- New York Giants - Tough loss last night, but Eli will find a way to get it done in December.
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers - After two straight loses to playoff bound teams (Atlanta, Denver),they have an upfield battle to make the postseason.
- Washington Redskins - At 6-6 they are in position to make a run especially with what's remaining on the schedule.
- New Orleans Saints - Too little, too late for the 5-7 Saints.
- Minnesota Vikings - They are a one-trick pony on offense with Adrian Peterson and a 32nd-ranked passing attack.
- Dallas Cowboys - Different team with a healthy DeMarco Murray at RB.
- Miami Dolphins - Have lost four of their last five because they haven't been a good finishing team.
- Detroit Lions - Fading fast ... what more can I say?
- San Diego Chargers - Rivers is not the same player (11 fourth-quarter turnovers/most in NFL) and Norv and AJ are done.
- New York Jets - It's time to find out more about Greg McElroy.
- Cleveland Browns - Have a real chance to make it three in a row this week against KC for the first time in a long while.
- Buffalo Bills - They are 5-7 for a reason, not good enough in any one area.
- St. Louis Rams - Undefeated in the division ... really ... I'm not making that up (4-0-1).
- Carolina Panthers - Regardless of how they finish the last four weeks, don't believe it will be enough to save Rivera.
- Tennessee Titans - Apparently the change from offensive coordinator Chris Palmer to Dowell Loggains wasn't enough to get them over the hump against the Texans.
- Philadelphia Eagles - Switch from Vick to Foles at QB says it all ... the rebuilding has already begun.
- Arizona Cardinals - The QB situation is an absolute disgrace, honestly!
- Jacksonville Jaguars - Henne has the next four weeks to show that he should remain the starter next year.
- Kansas City Chiefs - Don't know how they played let alone won after the tragedy that took place over the weekend.
- Oakland Raiders - They simply are a really bad team right now and as a former Raider, it pains me to say that.
http://pro32.ap.org/poll and http://twitter.com/AP-NFL