Ballot and comments from AP Pro 32 panel voter Clark Judge of CBSSports.com:
CLARK JUDGE (CBSSports.com)
- Denver Broncos - The Broncos have offense, defense and Peyton Manning. Now, they have homefield advantage, too. That's a combination that's difficult to overcome.
- New England Patriots - Get ready for another Tom Brady-Peyton Manning showdown, and the Pats will take their chances. Brady is 16-6 in the playoffs and holds a 9-4 edge over Manning in head-to-head play.
- Atlanta Falcons - Now we find out about these guys. They haven't won a playoff game with Matt Ryan, and these playoffs will be his - and coach Mike Ryan's - defining moment.
- San Francisco 49ers - Make Colin Kaepernick the president of the Minnesota Vikings fan club. By beating Green Bay, the Vikes gave Kaepernick one less playoff game to prove himself.
- Seattle Seahawks - They're hot and they're dangerous. But they're on the road, where they lost eight straight playoff games. That may be a hurdle too big for even Russell Wilson to overcome.
- Green Bay Packers - Good news: The Packers draw Minnesota for the second time in a week, and they get them at Lambeau Field where they beat the Vikings earlier this year and where won their 17 of their last 19, including the playoffs. Bad news: They're 2-4 in their last six playoff games at home.
- Washington Redskins - RG3 has done the improbable by putting Washington into the playoffs. Now we get to see if can beat the odds again by solving Seattle on one leg.
- Houston Texans - Houston, we have a problem, and it's called gravity. The Texans are hurtling back to earth faster than Apollo 13.
- Minnesota Vikings - Now starring in the Miracle Worker, Part II: Adrian Peterson and Leslie Frazier.
- Baltimore Ravens - The Colts are coming! The Colts are coming! I'm not sure where the worst battles will be here -- on the field or in the parking lots.
- Indianapolis Colts - Memo to Macy's: Next time you push that "Believe" slogan, consider Andrew Luck, Bruce Arians and Chuck Pagano as spokesmen.
- Cincinnati Bengals - Yes, the Bengals draw a descending Houston club in the playoffs, but Cincinnati fans should be concerned ... and here's why: They haven't won a playoff game under Marvin Lewis. Period.
- Chicago Bears - There's a reason they no longer call this place Second City. That's what happens when Minnesota beats you to the playoffs.
- New York Giants - On behalf of the Green Bay Packers and San Francisco 49ers, I'd like to say, thank you, New York for skipping the playoffs.
- Dallas Cowboys - Maybe it's time to realize that Tony Romo is what he is. Dallas won't go far until or unless he changes character.
- Pittsburgh Steelers - This is how bad the second-half of the season was: The Steelers' best performance was turned in by Charlie Batch.
- St. Louis Rams - Look out for the Rams for many years to come. Jeff Fisher did a terrific job establishing a base from which the Rams should launch a playoff bid in 2013.
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers - It's hard to figure out these guys. Just when they seem like they're a playoff contender, they flop. And just when you want to send Greg Schiano back to college they bury Atlanta.
- Carolina Panthers - If Cam Newton is the quarterback he was the last six weeks, the Panthers are OK. One problem: The season isn't six weeks long.
- San Diego Chargers - There's Philip Rivers, a young and improved defense and year-round golf at Torrey Pines. Let the roll call begin for head-coaching auditions.
- New Orleans Saints - With Sean Payton back, expect the Saints to return to the NFC hierarchy. Both have something to prove in 2013.
- Miami Dolphins - The Dolphins have cap room, a quarterback they believe in and a second-place finish. Consider that a start.
- Buffalo Bills - What comes first: Buffalo in the playoffs or a balanced budget?
- Cleveland Browns - On behalf of the real-estate industry in Cleveland, let me say, "Thank you for the Browns."
- Tennessee Titans - The Titans say they want Chris Johnson back, but Chris Johnson's not the concern here. The quarterback is.
- New York Jets - I have $8.5 million in guaranteed money that says Mark Sanchez is back at quarterback next season.
- Arizona Cardinals - Forget a new coach and GM. These guys need quarterbacks and tackles to apply for next season.
- Detroit Lions - The Lions were 0-8 the second half of the season and 9-19, including the playoffs, since starting 5-0 last season. Ford better have a better idea to fix this thing.
- Philadelphia Eagles - Once upon a time, Leslie Frazier said Eagles' fans wouldn't appreciate Andy Reid until he's gone. Guess it's time to stage Andy Reid Appreciation Day.
- Oakland Raiders - Just lose, baby.
- Jacksonville Jaguars - New Year's resolution for Jags' fans: Please, make it Tebow Time. Now more than ever.
- Kansas City Chiefs - It figures: The year the Chiefs have the first draft pick there's no quarterback worth taking that high.
http://pro32.ap.org/poll and http://twitter.com/AP-NFL