Tampa Bay Buccaneers
2021 Training Camp Ticket Terms
This ticket is a revocable license that only grants a one-time entry into AdventHealth Training Center (the "Facility") for the specified event (the "Event"). No person, regardless of age, may enter the Facility without a ticket, and re-entry is prohibited. Admission may be refused or withdrawn, or ticket holder ejected, in the sole discretion of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers ("Buccaneers"). The person seeking entry pursuant to this license, and any accompanying minor (collectively, "Holder"), agrees that this ticket is subject to these terms and conditions ("Terms") and by accepting and/or using this ticket, Holder is deemed to have read the Terms and agrees to be bound by them. Failure to comply with any of these Terms shall result in forfeiture of this license and all rights arising hereunder without refund and shall entitle the Buccaneers to pursue all legal remedies available.
TICKETS HAVE NO VALUE AND THE RESERVATION FEE IS NON-REFUNDABLE AND NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES WILL BE ISSUED. RE-ENTRY IS PROHIBITED.
The date and time of the Event are subject to change by Buccaneers in its sole discretion, and no such changes shall entitle Holder to a refund or any other remedy if the ticket holder cannot attend the Event or for any other reason.
Holder agrees to comply with all Event Policies, including without limitation policies addressing security and fan conduct, health screenings, safety, and bags. Holder and Holder's belongings may be searched or assessed prior to or upon entry into the Facility or at any other time while at the Facility. Prohibited items may be confiscated and/or Holder may be denied admission or have his/her admission revoked at any time at the sole discretion of the Buccaneers. Holder consents to such searches and assessments and waives all claims relating to them. If Holder does not consent to such searches and assessments, Holder acknowledges that Buccaneers has the right to deny admission to or to eject any person who Buccaneers, in its sole discretion, determines poses a risk to the health and/or safety of other attendees and/or whose conduct violates these Terms or is otherwise disorderly (or complicit in such conduct) without refund.
ASSUMPTION OF RISK. HOLDER VOLUNTARILY ASSUMES ALL RISKS, HAZARDS AND DANGERS arising from or relating in any way to the Event, including, without limitation, the risk of contracting a communicable disease or illness (including exposure to a bacteria, virus, or other pathogen capable of causing a communicable disease or illness), and the risk of lost, stolen or damaged property or personal injury of any kind (including death), whether occurring before, during, or after the Event, however caused, and hereby waives all claims and potential claims relating to such risks, hazards and dangers. AN INHERENT RISK OF EXPOSURE TO COVID-19 OR ANY VARIATION THEREOF EXISTS IN ANY PUBLIC PLACE WHERE PEOPLE ARE PRESENT, INCLUDING THOSE WITH OR WITHOUT MASKS AND ADDITIONAL PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT ("PPE") OR IMPROPERLY USING MASKS OR PPE. COVID-19 IS AN EXTREMELY CONTAGIOUS VIRUS THAT CAN LEAD TO SEVERE ILLNESS AND DEATH. THE CDC ADVISES THAT SENIOR CITIZENS AND THOSE WITH UNDERLYING MEDICAL CONDITIONS ARE ESPECIALLY VULNERABLE. BY ENTERING THE FACILITY, FACILITY GROUNDS, OR FACILITY PARKING AREAS, HOLDER VOLUNTARILY ASSUMES ALL RISKS RELATED TO EXPOSURE TO COVID-19 OR ANY VARIATION THEREOF.
RELEASE, WAIVER AND COVENANT NOT TO SUE. On behalf of Holder and Holder's Related Persons (defined below), on whose behalf Holder represents it has the authority to act with respect to this Pass and the matters herein, Holder RELEASES, WAIVES, and COVENANTS NOT TO SUE each of the Released Parties (defined below) with respect to any and all claims, including for negligence and/or wrongful death, that Holder or any of Holder's Related Persons may have (or hereafter accrue), against any of the Released Parties, that relate to any of the risks, hazards and dangers described in the preceding paragraph, including without limitation any and all claims and damages of any kind or character that arise out of or relate in any way to (i) Holder's exposure to COVID-19 or any variation thereof; (ii) Holder's entry into, or presence within or around, an Event at the Facility (including all risks related thereto, and including without limitation in parking areas or entry gates) or compliance with any protocols applicable to each Event; (iii) any interaction between Holder and any personnel of any of the Released Parties present at each Event; (iv) any act or omission on the part of any of the Released Parties in connection with monitoring or policing protocols applicable to each Event, in each case whether caused by any action, inaction or negligence of any Released Party or otherwise. Holder further represents and warrants that Holder's Related Persons have reviewed these Terms and separately agreed to them. TO THE EXTENT THAT HOLDER OR ANY HOLDER'S RELATED PERSONS, OR PERSONS WHO CLAIM THAT THEY CONTRACTED COVID-19 OR ANY VARIATION THEREOF FROM HOLDER OR HOLDER'S RELATED PERSONS, FILE A CLAIM, SUIT OR ARBITRATION AGINST ANY OF THE RELEASED PARTIES ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO THESE TERMS OR THE EVENT AT THE FACILITY, HOLDER HEREBY AGREES TO FULLY INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS THE RELEASED PARTIES AGAINST SUCH CLAIM, SUIT OR ARBITRATION TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. IT IS ACKNOWLEDGED AND AGREED THAT THE RELEASED PARTIES ARE USING COMMERCIALLY REASONABLE EFFORTS TO ENSURE AND ENFORCE COMPLIANCE WITH APPLICABLE CDC GUIDELINES AND STATE AND LOCAL LAWS FOR PROTECTION AGAINST COVID-19 OR ANY VARIATION THEREOF ("COVID-19 BEST PRACTICES"), HOWEVER, NOTWITHSTANDING, HOLDER AGREES TO RELEASE, DISCHARGE, INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS THE RELEASED PARTIES FOR ANY FAILURE OF THE RELEASED PARTIES TO ENSURE OR ENFORCE ANY COVID-19 BEST PRACTICES.
As used herein:
· "Related Persons" means Holder's heirs, assigns, executors, administrators, next of kin, anyone attending the Event with Holder, including but not limited to minors for whom Holder is a parent or guardian (which persons Holder represents have authorized Holder to act on their behalf for purposes of the release herein), and other persons acting or purporting to act on Holder's or their behalf.
· "Released Parties" means: (i) Buccaneers Team LLC, Buccaneers Stadium LLC, Buccaneers Holdings LLC, Buccaneers Limited Partnership, Inc., Tampa Bay Buccaneers Foundation, Inc., Tampa Bay Mall Limited Partnership, Tampa Bay Broadcasting Inc., First Allied Development Partners, First Allied Development Partners Limited Partnership, NFL Ventures, Inc., NFL Ventures, L.P., the National Football League and its other professional member clubs, and each of their respective direct and indirect affiliates, administrators, designees, licensees, agents, owners, officers, directors, general partners, partners, members, employees, contractors (and all employees of such contractors) and other personnel; (ii) the direct and indirect owners, lessees and sublessees of the Facility and related Facility grounds (including, without limitation, parking areas and entry gates); (iii) all third parties performing services at the Facility and related Facility grounds (including, without limitation, parking areas and entry gates), including but not limited to Legends Hospitality, LLC, Fanatics Retail Group Concessions, LLC, Whelan Event Security Services; and (iv) any parents, subsidiaries, affiliated and related companies and officers, directors, owners, members, managers, partners, employers, employees, agents, contractors, sub-contractors, insurers, representatives, successors and/or assigns of each of the foregoing entities and persons, whether past, present or future and whether in their institutional or personal capacities.
Buccaneers is not responsible for lost, stolen, destroyed, duplicated or counterfeit tickets and may refuse to honor such tickets. Further, this ticket may not be used for, or in connection with, any form of commercial or trade purposes including, but not limited to, any advertising, promotions, contests, sweepstakes, giveaways, gambling or gaming activities, without the express written consent of the Buccaneers and the NFL. Use of this ticket in violation of any law is strictly prohibited and will result in seizure, revocation and/or forfeiture of this license without refund.
Holder agrees not to create, transmit, display, distribute, exploit, misappropriate or sell (or aid in such activity), in any medium now or hereafter existing: (i) any form, description or account (whether text, data or visual) and including, without limitation, play-by-play data of the Event or related events (collectively, the "Descriptive Data") for any commercial or non-personal purpose; (ii) any photographs, images, videos, audio or other form of display or public performance or reproduction of any portion of the Event or related events (the "Works") for any commercial or non-personal purpose; or (iii) livestreams of any portion of the Event or related events (the "Livestreams"). Notwithstanding the foregoing, Holder agrees that by causing their ticket to be scanned upon entry into the Facility, Holder shall be deemed to have signed this ticket and grants the NFL an exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual, sub-licensable, royalty-free license to all rights associated with the Works the Livestreams, and, to the extent permitted by law, the Descriptive Data.
Holder grants irrevocable permission to the Buccaneers, NFL, and their respective sponsors, licensees, advertisers, broadcasters, designees, partners and agents to use publish, distribute, edit, modify and/or alter Holder's image, likeness, voice, actions and statements in any medium including, without limitation, any audio, video, film, photographs, social media, exhibition, transmission, publication or reproduction of the Event for any purpose without further authorization or compensation, and waives all claims and potential claims relating to such use unless prohibited by law.
ARBITRATION; JURY TRIAL WAIVER; CLASS ACTION WAIVER; CHOICE OF LAW AND TORT CLAIM FORUM SELECTION. FLORIDA LAW, WITHOUT REGARD TO CONFLICT OF LAW PRINCIPLES, GOVERNS THESE TICKET TERMS AND ANY CONTROVERSY OR CLAIM ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATING TO THESE TICKET TERMS, OR BREACH THEREOF, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE CLAIMS OR OTHER TORT CLAIMS OF ANY KIND, STATUTORY CLAIMS OF ANY KIND OR ANY OTHER CLAIMS FOR RELIEF UNDER ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORIES.
EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED HEREIN, ALL CLAIMS IN ANY WAY RELATING TO OR ARISING FROM HOLDER'S ENTRY INTO THE FACILITY, FACILITY GROUNDS, OR FACILITY PARKING AREAS SHALL BE RESOLVED BY BINDING ARBITRATION ADMINISTERED BY JAMS WITH A PANEL OF THREE (3) ARBITRATORS UNDER ITS COMPREHENSIVE ARBITRATION RULES AND PROCEDURES, AND JUDGMENT ON THE AWARD RENDERED BY THE ARBITRATOR MAY BE ENTERED IN ANY COURT HAVING JURISDICTION THEREOF. SUCH ARBITRATION SHALL ADHERE TO JAMS' MINIMUM STANDARDS FOR ARBITRATION PROCEDURES, REMAIN CONFIDENTIAL, AND BE HELD IN TAMPA, FLORIDA.
NOTWITHSTANDING THE FOREGOING, ANY TORT OR TORT-RELATED CLAIM (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO NEGLIGENCE CLAIMS AND STATUTORY CLAIMS) IN ANY WAY RELATING TO OR ARISING FROM HOLDER'S ENTRY INTO THE FACILITY, FACILITY GROUNDS, OR FACILITY PARKING AREAS SHALL BE LITIGATED IN A COURT OF COMPETENT JURISDICTION IN HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY, FLORIDA. EACH PARTY WAIVES THE RIGHT TO A JURY TRIAL. FURTHER, EACH PARTY WAIVES THE RIGHT TO A COURT TRIAL WITH RESPECT TO NON-TORT CLAIMS HEREUNDER.
EACH PARTY AGREES THAT THEY WILL RESOLVE ALL DISPUTES ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS. THE PARTIES WAIVE ANY RIGHT TO ASSERT ANY DISPUTE AGAINST ANY OTHER PARTY AS A REPRESENTATIVE OR MEMBER IN ANY CLASS, COLLECTIVE, CONSOLIDATED, OR REPRESENTATIVE ACTION, WHETHER DURING BINDING ARBITRATION, OR LITIGATION, EXCEPT WHERE SUCH WAIVER IS PROHIBITED BY LAW OR DEEMED BY A COURT OF COMPETENT JURISDICTION CONSTRUING THIS AGREEMENT TO BE AGAINST PUBLIC POLICY AND ANY RIGHTS TO PARTICIPATE IN, AND AGREES NOT TO PARTICIPATE IN, ANY CLASS ACTION, REPRESENTATIVE ACTION, CLASS ARBITRATION, CONSOLIDATED ARBITRATION OR COURT PROCEEDING, OR ANY SIMILAR PROCEEDING, WITH RESPECT TO ALL CLAIMS HEREUNDER.
THE PREVAILING PARTY IN ANY PROCEEDING RELATING TO OR ARISING FROM HOLDER'S ENTRY INTO THE FACILITY, FACILITY GROUNDS, OR FACILITY PARKING AREAS SHALL BE ENTITLED TO RECOVER ITS ATTORNEYS' FEES AND COSTS, INCLUDING THE COSTS OF ARBITRATION OR LITIGATION AS THE CASE MAY BE, FROM THE OTHER PARTY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
NOTICE TO THE MINOR CHILD'S NATURAL GUARDIAN
READ THIS FORM COMPLETELY AND CAREFULLY. YOU ARE AGREEING TO LET YOUR MINOR CHILD ENGAGE IN A POTENTIALLY DANGEROUS ACTIVITY. YOU ARE AGREEING THAT, EVEN IF THE RELEASED PARTIES USE REASONABLE CARE IN PROVIDING THIS ACTIVITY, THERE IS A CHANCE YOUR CHILD MAY BE SERIOUSLY INJURED OR KILLED BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS ACTIVITY BECAUSE THERE ARE CERTAIN DANGERS INHERENT IN THE ACTIVITY WHICH CANNOT BE AVOIDED OR ELIMINATED. BY ATTENDING THE EVENT YOU ARE GIVING UP YOUR CHILD'S RIGHT AND YOUR RIGHT TO RECOVER FROM THE RELEASED PARTIES IN A LAWSUIT FOR ANY PERSONAL INJURY, INCLUDING DEATH, TO YOUR CHILD OR ANY PROPERTY DAMAGE THAT RESULTS FROM THE RISKS THAT ARE A NATURAL PART OF THE ACTIVITY. YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE TO SIGN THIS FORM, AND BUCCANEERS HAS THE RIGHT TO REFUSE TO LET YOUR CHILD PARTICIPATE IN THE ACTIVITY IF YOU DO NOT SIGN THIS FORM.
Holder agrees that by use of the ticket and entry into the Facility (including, without limitation, parking areas and entry gates), it shall be construed that Holder has read and consented to accept these Terms with the same force and effect as if Holder signed these Terms, including but not limited to, the form waiving and assuming the risk of inherent risks on behalf of a minor child.
FAN HEALTH PROMISE
Holder agrees, on behalf of Holder and anyone for whom Holder obtains a ticket, that Holder and each such individual will not attend the Event if they have tested positive for COVID-19 within 14 days prior to the Event, or, unless they are fully vaccinated for COVID-19 (as defined by the CDC), any of the following is true on the Event date:
· Within the prior 14 days, they have been exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19, or are subject to a federal or local travel or quarantine advisory due to COVID-19; or
· Within the prior 48 hours, they have experienced symptoms of COVID-19 (e.g., fever of 100.4⁰F or higher, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, chills, repeated shaking, muscle pain/achiness, headache, sore throat, loss of taste or smell, nasal congestion, runny nose, vomiting, diarrhea, fatigue or any other symptoms identified by the CDC) (anyone who is fully vaccinated but experiences any of the above symptoms within 48 hours before the Event should nevertheless consult a healthcare provider and get tested for COVID-19 before attending).
Health Screening: Holder agrees that Holder and anyone in Holder's party may be required to submit to a health screening before entering the Facility.
· Such health screening shall be as determined by Buccaneers in its sole discretion, and may include, without limitation, an evaluation for COVID-19 symptoms, affirmation of a negative COVID-19 test, and/or confirmation Holder and Holder's party have been fully vaccinated for COVID-19.
· Buccaneers shall have the right to deny admission without a refund to Holder or anyone in Holder's party who (1) refuses to submit to a health screening, or (2) fails the health screening's conditions for admission to the Facility, as determined by Buccaneers in its sole discretion. However, in the event that Holder or anyone in Holder's party fails the health screening, Holder shall be permitted to transfer the ticket(s) of any person who was refused admission, to another person who passes the health screening provided that such ticket pod (as outlined below) is not broken.
If any provision of these Terms is determined to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision will be amended to the minimum extent necessary to make such provision enforceable and the remainder of these Terms will not be affected, but will continue to be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Revised July 2021