1. Central Michigan cornerback Sean Bunting had a 41.5 passer rating when targeted in 2018, according to PFF College. He also didn't allow a single touchdown all of last season.
2. Ole Miss D.K. Metcalf was the only one to best Bunting’s 1.51 10-yard split at the 2019 Combine. Bunting ran a 4.42 40-yard dash and added a 41.5-inch vertical jump and 126.0 broad jump to that impressive 40-time, earning a 5.76 grade from NFL.com.
3. From Macomb, Michigan, Bunting was recruited as a safety out of high school. He switched positions at the advice of his coach as he got to Central Michigan and became one of the Chippewa’s best cornerbacks.
4. Bunting won the Chippewa’s Defensive Player of the Year award for 2018 after recording 37 total tackles, three tackles for loss, two interceptions and seven passes defensed. He was also a consensus All-MAC selection.
5. He was a former 0 star recruit who had no Division I offers on National Signing Day. He went on to earn himself an invitation to the NFL Combine and now a second-round selection in the NFL Draft. If you want to follow him on social media: @MrSeanyB1 on Twitter and @seanbunting on Instagram.
View photos of CB Sean Bunting.