Photos from the Bucs Cheerleaders' 2016 season.
Open Call Auditions – Sunday April 2nd, 2017 – The Corral at the USF Sun Dome**
Tampa Bay Buccaneers Cheerleaders Auditions Begin April 2nd
• Must be 18 years old by April 2nd, 2017. There is no maximum age limit.
• Must be a high school graduate or a G.E.D. recipient by July 1, 2017.
• Must be able to attend rehearsals, games, appearances and cheerleader-related events during and prior to the season.
• Must have reliable means of transportation.AUDITION OVERVIEW
PRE-AUDITION PREP CLASSES (OPTIONAL)
The Corral at the USF Sun Dome – Enter through Gate D ([Directions](https://www.google.com/maps/place/USF Sun Domeemail@example.com,-82.4067349,18z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x88c2c7be44a05dc9:0x949aa02d9a362985!8m2!3d28.0592016!4d-82.4064859))
March 7th, March 9th, March 14th, March 16th, March 21st, March 23rd
7:00pm – 9:00pm* (Registration 6:30pm – 7:00pm)
$25.00 per class
The dance/technique classes are non-mandatory sessions that will help prepare you to look and feel your best on the day of the preliminary audition. Different choreography will be taught at each session and you may attend as many prep classes as you would like. Class space is limited and is on a first-come, first-serve basis. Pre-registering is advised, but walk ups are also accepted.
AUDITIONS- OPEN CALL & SEMI-FINALSThe Corral at the USF Sun Dome– Enter through Gate D ([Directions](https://www.google.com/maps/place/USF Sun Domefirstname.lastname@example.org,-82.4067349,18z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x88c2c7be44a05dc9:0x949aa02d9a362985!8m2!3d28.0592016!4d-82.4064859))April 2nd, 2017
9:00am - Registration
10:00am - Auditions Begin
What you will need:
1) Photography (any size, b/w or color, head shot or full length). The photo will not be returned and is strictly for identification.
2) Completed application
3) Two piece aerobic/dance attire and comfortable dance shoes - No hard-soled shoes.
4) Everything will be taught on Sunday, April 2nd - You do not need to prepare your own choreography
Preliminary Round: 10:00am – Noon
- Consists of a short combination (4 eight counts) of basic dance technique.
* A turn, a leap, right and left kicks and simple choreography will be taught on the spot and candidates will perform that combination for the judges in groups of three.
* After all candidates have performed, 150 will be selected to move on that day to the semi-finals.
Semi-Final Round: 12:30pm – 3:00pm
- Candidates will be taught a routine very similar to routines performed on game day by the Tampa Bay Buccaneers Cheerleaders. Again, the choreography will be taught on the spot and the semi-finalists will perform in groups of three for the panel of judges.
- After all semi-finalist candidates have performed, the field will be narrowed down to 60 - 75 candidates who will be invited to our Training Camp.
Training Camp – April 4th – April 21st, 2017 – One Buccaneer Place
Training Camp (top 60 - 75 candidates):
Candidates will be interviewed, tested on physical fitness, photographed in a Tampa Bay Buccaneers Cheerleader gameday uniform, observed on work ethic during rehearsals and observed on interaction with the other finalists and judges during the process.
- The 60 - 75 finalists will be split into two training camp groups:
* Red Group - April 4th & 6th from 6:00pm – 9:00pm * Pewter Group – April 11th & 13th from 6:00pm – 9:00pm * Panel Interviews – April 6th & April 13th from 3:00pm – 5:30pm
Final Auditions – Saturday April 22nd, 2017 – One Buccaneer Place
Finals: Noon – 2:00pm
- All Training Camp candidates will perform the preliminary round and finals routines in groups of two for a panel of judges.
- Final 2017 Tampa Bay Buccaneers Cheerleaders selected
Photos from the Bucs Cheerleaders' 2016 season.
Squad Goals: 2019 Tampa Bay Buccaneers Cheerleaders Announced
The Buccaneers' culture of diversity and inclusion shines as 32 athletes are announced as Tampa Bay Buccaneers Cheerleaders for the 2019 season.
Finalists Announced for the 2019 Tampa Bay Buccaneers Cheerleaders
This past weekend, the Buccaneers hosted open call auditions for all cheerleader hopefuls. Check out the finalists who will participate in the final audition showcase this upcoming weekend open to the public.
2018 Buccaneers Cheerleaders Audition Info
Audition information for the 2018 Tampa Bay Buccaneers Cheerleaders.
Buccaneers Cheerleading Roster Announced
The Bucs have unveiled their 2016 cheerleading roster.
Farewell from Buccaneers Cheerleader Cori
After three seasons in Tampa Bay, Cori is hanging up her pom-poms.
Farewell from Buccaneers Cheerleader Jada
After two seasons in Tampa Bay, Jada is hanging up her pom-poms.
Farewell from Bucs Cheerleader Megan
After three seasons in Tampa Bay, Buccaneers Cheerleader Megan is hanging up her pom-poms.
Farewell Letter from Cheerleader Kelsey
Buccaneers Cheerleader Kelsey is hanging up her pom-poms.