Photos from some of the pro days taking place across the country this week.
1. FLORIDA STATE: TUESDAY, MARCH 31
Who to watch: All eyes will be on quarterback Jameis Winston during Florida State's pro day on Tuesday. According to the Buccaneers' latest Mock Draft Roundup, Winston is the unanimous favorite to be picked No. 1 overall by the Bucs in this year's NFL Draft. Although Winston is the main attraction, he isn't the only player scouts are traveling to see; center Cameron Erving, defensive tackle Eddie Goldman and cornerback P.J. Williams could all be first-round selections.
Also keep an eye on: WR Rashad Green, CB Ronald Darby, G Tre' Jackson, DE Mario Edwards Jr., G Josue Matias, TE Nick O'Leary and RB Karlos Williams.
- NOTRE DAME: TUESDAY, MARCH 31 Who to watch: Tight end Ben Koyack is Notre Dame's top prospect this year and could be selected as high as the third round. In 2014, he caught 30 passes for 317 yards and two scores. He is a respected blocker and will have some ground to make up after sitting out during the timed drills at the combine. Also keep an eye on: WR DeVaris Daniel, K Kyle Brindza and CB Cody Riggs.
- CONNECTICUT: TUESDAY, MARCH 31
Who to watch: Cornerback Byron Jones' draft stock catapulted after his record-setting combine performance in February. He probably won't perform any of those drills during his pro day, though. Jones will likely use the event to show he's a complete corner, not just an excellent tester. Mock drafts have Jones listed as high as a second-round pick. Also keep an eye on: WR Geremy Davis, DE Angelo Pruitt and C Alex Mateas.
- MIAMI: WEDNESDAY, APRIL 1*Who to watch: Offensive tackle Ereck Flowers will headline a talented group of Miami players on Wednesday in Coral Gables. Flowers recorded 37 repetitions of 225 pounds on the bench press at the NFL Scouting Combine, the most of any player, and is projected to be a first-round pick. Wide receiver Phillip Dorsett was expected to be in the running for the fastest 40-yard dash time at the combine, but he finished in third with a 4.33. Dorsett has been clocked as fast as 4.18. Also keep an eye on: RB Duke Johnson, TE Clive Walford, LB Denzel Perryman, DE Anthony Chickillo, CB Ledarius Gunter and G Jon Feliciano. *
- WASHINGTON: THURSDAY, APRIL 2 Who to watch: Danny Shelton is one of the most talented defensive linemen in this year's draft. In their prospect rankings, CBS Sports has Shelton as the No. 2 defensive tackle behind USC's Leonard Williams and No. 3 defensive lineman. But after Nebraska defensive end Randy Gregory's failed drug test, Shelton is expected to be the second defensive lineman off the board. Cornerback Marcus Peters and linebacker Shaq Thompson are also potential first-round picks. Also keep an eye on: LB Hau'oli Kikaha, WR Kasen Williams and LB John Timu. > COMPLETE PRO DAY SCHEDULE**